Due to the COVID circumstances, I believe most of us are in a weird funk this season. It can make it really hard to get into the holiday spirit with all the changes the world has been going through. This year, we can’t necessarily do all of our favorite holiday outings or traditions, but I have compiled a list of items that I’ve used/ purchase that has made me feel much more festive. These items also make really great holiday themed gifts to give to loved ones!
- Ultimate Holiday Candle: B&BW Fresh Balsam
- Holiday Baking W/ Dolly Parton: Holly Dolly Sugar Cookie Mix
- Festive Matching Pajamas: J Crew Holiday Pajamas
- Perfect Classic Winter Beanie: J Crew Cream Beanie
- Switch Out the Holiday Mug for a Holiday Cocktail Cup: Crate & Barrel Santa Cup
- It’s Not Christmas W/Out an Ugly Christmas Sweater: Target Ugly Cat Christmas Sweater
- Tis The Season to Eat Candy All Month Long: Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark Squares
- Start a New Holiday Tradition: Elf on the Shelf
- Decorate W/ Festive Pillows: Target Santa Pillow
- Blast Christmas Music All Day Long: On This Holiday by Jessie James Decker Album
If you’ve enjoyed this post, please share it with others and comment something sweet below! Follow me on my socials @kasandrawithak and @aundrabyk for more fashion and lifestyle inso. If you try or purchase any of these items or even get some inspiration from this list, tag me on Instagram so I can repost 🙂 Happy Holidays Y’all!