My go-to everyday makeup is usually a natural minimal look. It’s effortless but still makes you feel put together. I listed my current favorite products that help me achieve that natural glam that only takes about 15 minutes max.
Cream Bronzer: Milk Makeup Bronzer Stick in Shade ‘Baked’
Brow Pomade: Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in Shade ‘Taupe’
Brow Gel: Benefit Cosmetics 24-HR Brow Setter Clear Eyebrow Gel
Cream Blush: Ilia Beauty Multi Stick in Shade ‘A Fine Romance’
Complexion Stick/Foundation: Merit’s Minimalist Complexion Stick in Shade ‘Cream’
Lip Gloss: Merit’s Shade Slick in Shade ‘Taupe’
Cream Highlight: Chanel Baume Essential Multi-Use Glow Stick in Shade ‘Golden Light’
Mascara: Maybelline Colossal Waterproof Mascara
Tips & Tricks
- Have a moisturized based face. I usually use my sunscreen, Glow Screen from Supergoop, which acts as both sunscreen and a makeup primer. It also leaves your face looking glowy and dewy!
- You can use whatever beauty tools work for you, but I personally find a damp sponge to work best for me!
- The Merit Complexion stick kind of acts as whatever you want it to be. It can be used as either a concealer or a full foundation. It’s perfect for that minimal and easy makeup look. I apply it on all my acne scars, redness and a little bit under my eyes. However, to add some color (so I don’t look pale and dead) I apply my cream bronzer on my forehead down to my cheeks. Kind of like a ‘C’ and a backwards ‘C’ on the left side of my face going from my forehead to my cheeks. If that makes sense LOL
- Besides applying my blush on my cheeks, I saw this trick on TikTok on different places to apply blush to elevate your look. I apply blush on my cheeks, brow bone, tip of my nose, over my nose (for that sunburnt look) and a little bit on the top of my forehead where my hairline is (it really pulls the whole look together)
- If you like the fluffy brow trend, brush your eyebrows up with a bristle brush and fill in your brows following your natural hairs. Set them to stay in place with a brow gel and if you use the Benefit Brow Gel, it has a flat side on the bristle brush which I use to really laminate them. After brushing them up with the gel, use the flat side and pat and coat your brows in the gel (it really makes them stay in place all day).
Hope you guys enjoyed this post and tag me on IG @aundrabyk and @kasandrawithak if you try out these products or this look!