- Diptyque Shower Oil
- Homesick Candles – great gift for those who are homesick or missing a specific place that reminds them of something special <3
- Emi Jay Personalized Claw Clips – you can choose from tons of cute options or choose to personalize a claw clip with your name on it!
- Djerf Avenue ‘Favorite Pants’ – these pants look great on everybody and the sizing is so inclusive and they’re called the favorite pants for a reason.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Lip Set
- Beis Travel Tote – this bag is great for those who travel often or even do day/weekend trips often. It fits everything you need.
- Classic Mini Ugg Boots
- Fuzzy Bucket Hat – fuzzy bucket hats are so in this season and this one is from a small business that you can support <3
- Lululemon Everywhere Fleece Belt Bag
- Little Words Project Grateful Bracelet – for those who need a small reminder
- Autofocus 35mm Film Camera
- Diptyque Men’s Cologne
- Nintendo Switch– if you’re willing to splurge this is a great and fun gift. Also, some stores sell packages with certain games already included!
- Lululemon Men’s Surge Joggers– I gifted these last year and the people I gave them to LOVE them. They wear them almost everyday.
- An “Essential” Everyday Hoodie– the one I linked here is currently being sold for cheaper than usual.
- Portable Theragun– if he complains that his back hurts give him this. He will thank you later. I’ve heard so many good things about Therabody products.
- Chain Bracelet– super stylish and trendy that works with every guy’s style.
- Aesop Gift Scent– there’s different sets to choose from as well!
- Skrewball Whiskey– this tastes so good and unique, anyone would love to have this in their collection! Tastes like peanut butter and vanilla!
- Bartending Set (gift 8 and 9 makes a great combo gift set!)
SMALL BUSINESS HIGHLIGHT FROM THIS LIST:
Fuzzy Bucket Hat- Shop By Mare
The Favorite Pants- Djerf Avenue
Grateful Bracelet- Little Words Project